Punjab Land Record Society (PLRS) is a foundation of the Punjab Government, to devise approaches and procedures openly matters connected with land income and land records. This unit was comprised under the Registration of Societies Act, 1860. Jamabandi Punjab fundamentally centers around following, checking computerization and investigation of Punjab Land Records and related reports.
How to Check Punjab Land Records Online (Jamabandi Punjab)
Landowners in the Punjab state can view and access the land records online on the PLRS site page. The PLRS site additionally gives admittance to the Jamabandi Punjab online portal.
What is Jamabandi Punjab?
“Jamabandi” is an everyday word utilized for the Punjab land record, Bihar, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, and Rajasthan. The PLRS keeps up with the web and offline documentation of Jamabandi Punjab.
Jamabandi Punjab is the authority online interface of the Punjab government for land records for the executives. It offers administrations, for example, Jamabandi records, Mutation, Rojnamcha, online solicitation for FARD, Cadastral guide, Nakal confirmation, and Registry Deed among others.
Jamabandi Punjab Land Record: What is Fard?
In India, a property’s title record is known by an assortment of names, contingent upon the idea of the proprietorship. A home purchaser will have a deal deed in his control as verification of proprietorship, though a landowner will have Jamabandi records. These archives are altogether alluded to as the “Fard” records. You can check land records based on Owner Name, Khewat Number, Khasra Number, and Khatoumi Number on the Jamabandi Punjab portal.
Punjab Jamabandi Overview
On the PLRS entry/Jamabandi Punjab portal, you can check for Jamabandi, mutation records, details of the local charges, and legal disputes ashore issues. The choice of revising the land records online is additionally accessible on the entry.
|Association||Punjab Land Records Society(PLRS)|
|Started by||The Government of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Punjab|
|Objective||Administer and Digitize Land Records in Punjab|
|Act||Registration of Societies Act, 1860|
|Base camp||Jalandhar City, Punjab|
Punjab Jamabandi: How to Check Punjab Land Record?
Jamabandi Punjab entryway permits you to check land records in Punjab online. To check the Jamabandi online on the PLRS and Jamabandi Punjab entry, follow the underneath referenced advances.
- Stage 1: Visit the Official Punjab Land Records entry. (https://jamabandi.punjab.gov.in/).
- Stage 2: The accompanying page will be shown. On the diverted page, enter the expected details like District, Tehsil, Village, and Year. Click on “Set Region”.
- Stage 3: Once you fill in the details, the accompanying window will show up. It will show choices like Jamabandi, Mutation, Roznamcha, and Mutation after library. Pick Jamabandi.
- Stage 4: The Jamabandi can be really taken a look at in light of Owner Name, Khewat No, Khasra No, and Khatouni number wise. Pick the fitting choice and enter the details. Assuming that you decide to look through the Jamabandi details by proprietor’s name, the accompanying window will show up.
- Stage 5: Fill in the Owners’ names. You can likewise fill in the name in the Punjabi language. Click on ‘View Owner Relation’. The Jamabandi details will be shown on the screen.
Punjab Jamabandi: How to Correct Land Records on Jamabandi Punjab portal?
The Jamabandi Punjab gateway permits you to address the land records data on the web. Follow the below-mentioned steps in the right land records on Jamabandi Punjab gateway.
- Stage 1: Log in to the Punjab Land Records entryway for example (https://jamabandi.punjab.gov.in/).
- Stage 2: Enter the expected details like District, Tehsil, Village, and Year. Click on “Set Region”.
- Stage 3: Once the area is set, click on the ‘Adjustment record’ tab at the base right.
- Stage 4: The accompanying window will be opened.
- Stage 5: On the diverted page, enter the expected details, for example, Name, Mobile No, Email-ID, District, Tehsil, Village, About, and Feedback.
- Stage 6: On the details are filled, click on the “Submit” button.
Jamabandi Punjab: Punjab Land Record Advantages and Features
The Jamabandi Punjab site has smoothed out the until the recent monotonous and tedious course of land records the executives and revision. Jamabandi Punjab gives the accompanying benefits.
- Inhabitants of Punjab can look at all data connected with their territory records through the Punjab land records online site or Jamabandi Punjab portal.
- They are not expected to visit any administration workplaces to see land records and can see them on the web. The Jamabandi Punjab entrance would make the land of the executive’s framework more straightforward.
- You could actually utilize this entrance to make amendments to your territory records.
- This entryway additionally permits you to get to the legal disputes connected with the concerned land package.
- Punjab inhabitants can likewise get cadastral guides through the Jamabandi Punjab site page.
Jamabandi Punjab: How might I at any point confirm the PLRS collector rates online?
The PLRS site can likewise be utilized by home purchasers to turn upward and check the predominant gatherer rates in their space. To do as such, follow the referenced advances.
- Stage 1: Login to the site of PLRS.
- Stage 2: Click on the ‘Collector Rates’ tab on the left sheet.
- Stage 3: The accompanying window with authority rates connection will be opened.
- Stage 4: Click on the ideal region interface and check the authority rates on the web.
Jamabandi Punjab: How to perform Verification of Nakal on the web?
Jamabandi Punjab considers an online confirmation of land records ‘Nakal’ reports. You should follow the underneath referenced methodology framed beneath to finish your Nakal check: –
- Stage 1: Login to the Jamabandi Punjab entryway i.e., https://jamabandi.punjab.gov.in/
- Stage 2: Click on the ‘Nakal Verification’ tab on the left-hand sheet.
- Stage 3: You’ll be taken to a page. Here, you should fill in some fundamental data like your region, tehsil, and dates.
- Stage 4: Once you have entered all of the data accurately, you should tap the Verify Nakal button. The Nakal Verification record will be shown in the accompanying arrangement.
Jamabandi Punjab: How to Access the Cadastral Map of an Area?
The Jamabandi Punjab portal permits a client to get to the cadastral guide of a region in a consistent web-based way. To look at the cadastral guide, essentially follow the beneath referenced steps.
- Stage 1: Login to the Jamabandi Punjab entrance i.e., https://jamabandi.punjab.gov.in/
- Stage 2: Click on the ‘Cadastral Map’ on the left-hand side.
- Stage 3: Once you click on the Cadastral Map choice, the accompanying window will be opened.
- Stage 4: Select the District, Tehsil, and Village starting from the drop menu.
- Stage 5: The cadastral map of the chosen town will be displayed in the accompanying configuration.
Jamabandi Punjab: How to Check the Status of Mutations on Jamabandi Punjab entrance?
The Jamabandi Punjab Portal permits clients to check the situation with mutations online. To check the situation with changes online on the Jamabandi Punjab entry, follow the beneath referenced steps.
- Stage 1: Go to the authority Punjab land records site or Jamabandi Punjab site.
- Stage 2: Click on the Dashboard-Status of Mutations choice.
- Stage 3: The accompanying site page will be opened on the screen. Here, select the District.
- Stage 4: Your district mutation status will show up on your PC screen when you go with a decision. The mutation status will be shown in the accompanying configuration.
Jamabandi Punjab: How to Check Mutation Status After Registry?
The Jamabandi Punjab entry permits you to Check Mutation status after the vault. You should follow the beneath referenced strides to really look at the transformation subsequent to getting the vault.
- Stage 1: Visit the authority site of Jamabandi Punjab for example https://jamabandi.punjab.gov.in/
- Stage 2: Click on the ‘Mutation after Registry’ choice on the left sheet.
- Stage 3: Fill in the data like Vaseeka Number Wise and Mutation Number Wise on the accompanying page.
- Stage 4: If you choose Vaseeka Number wise, fill in the details like District, Tehsil, Vaseeka Date Vaseeka Number, and the Captcha Code. On the off chance that you select the choice Mutation Number Wise, you will be approached to fill in the details, for example, District, Tehsil, Village, Mutation Number, and Captcha Code.
- Stage 5: Once you fill in the details, click on the Search button. The details will show up on the screen.
Jamabandi Punjab: How to Check Roznamcha on the Jamabandi Punjab Portal?
The Jamabandi Portal Punjab permits you to check the Roznamcha on the web. To check Roznamcha online on Jamabandi Punjab entrance, follow the beneath referenced steps.
- Stage 1: Log in to the authority Jamabandi Punjab portal.
- Stage 2: Click on the ‘Roznamcha’ choice on the left-hand sheet.
- Stage 3: You have two choices to see Roznamcha viz Rapat Number wise or Waqiati Number wise. Pick a suitable choice.
- Stage 4: The accompanying window expects you to fill in the details like District, Tehsil, Village and Year. Enter the data and click on ‘Set Region’.
- Stage 5: You will be taken to the accompanying page. Here, Click on Roznamcha.
- Stage 6: The accompanying window will be opened.
- Stage 7: Click on Rapat No astute or Waqiati No insightful.
- Stage 8: As soon as you enter the details, the Roznamcha data will be shown on the screen.
Convincingly, Jamabandi Punjab is the official portal of the Punjab government to oversee and give complex land records online. Online Jamabandi Punjab has worked with the accessibility of land records, change demands, Fard Requests, Fard demand status check, Nakal Verification, and remedy in land record a consistent and simple cycle.