NIIT represents the National Institute of Information Technology. It is a worldwide training-focused organization focusing on computer information and information technology. It is a worldwide organization that has its headquarters in Gurgaon, India.
NIIT Full Form Name: Meaning of NIIT
It is basically popular for its IT preparation despite the fact that it additionally gives IT answers for ventures. It is one of the top PC training suppliers in India. It likewise gives IT certificate courses like Java accreditation, .NET affirmation, CCNA certificate, and so forth
NIIT is recorded on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
NIIT was laid out in 1981 by two IITins named Rajendra S. Pawar and Vijay K. Thadani. In 2004, this organization was rebuilt into two groups:
- NIIT Limited: It centers around preparing and schooling. It gives corporate preparation, professional preparation and administration area, and instructive preparation in schools. It claims 23.98% of NIIT advancements.
- NIIT Technologies: Its principle focus is around giving IT answers for the endeavors.
NIIT has training centers in the vast majority of the states and association regions in India like Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
A short history of NIIT
- NIIT was established in 1981 by IIT Delhi graduates Rajendra S. Pawar and Vijay K. Thadani, with 1,000,000 rupees. Interestingly, NIIT fostered a franchise model for IT training, establishing nine centers by 1987.
- NIIT began its excursion into the product field in 1986, beginning with Software Product Delivery under the mark Insoft.
- The business was redesigned in 2004 into two classes called NIIT Limited and NIIT Technologies.
- Uncovering Private Equity Asia procured an administration stake in NIIT Technologies Ltd in May 2019.
Subsidies of NIIT
- NIIT Ireland Ltd
- NIIT (USA), Inc.
- NIIT Institute of Finance, Banking, and Insurance Training Ltd.
- NIIT Institute of Process Excellence Ltd.
- Mindchampion Learning Systems Limited
- Learning Universe Private Limited
- NIIT Learning Solutions (Canada) Limited
- NIIT Antilles NV
- NIIT Yuva Jyoti Limited.
NIIT Centres for Training
There are many instructional hubs across the country, which are recorded beneath.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
NIIT likewise offers preparation in numerous countries all over the planet, including Canada, the USA, Australia, China, New Zealand, South Africa, etc.
Indian Training Centers Are in The Following Indian States And Union Territories: Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, J&K, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, And West Bengal.
The Courses Offered By NIIT Are Following Related To Banking, Finance, Insurance, Executive Management, Digital Marketing, Big Data, And Analytics, Among Others. In Time Company’s CLS Business Has Earned Several Industry Recognitions.