Seva Sindhu is a drive of the government of Karnataka for conveying services of the government at the doorsteps of the residents. The Seva Sindhu entry is coordinated with a few assistance conveyance channels of the public authority of Karnataka and resident help places.
The Seva Sindhu portal is coordinated with different resident services habitats like the Bangalore One, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra, Common Services Center (CSC) Centers, and Bapuji Kendras. It targets welcoming all the public authority departmental administrations on one stage.
The Seva Sindhu portal is a typical resident assistance portal that gives government-related administrations and other data at one stage. This entrance is carried out under the e-District Mission Mode Project (MMP) of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications and IT.
Goals of Seva Sindhu Portal
The target of the Seva Sindhu entry is to give government services in a nondescript, credit-only, and paperless way. It is a stage toward conveying responsible, practical, open, and straightforward government services to the residents.
The Seva Sindhu entry likewise assists the office with improving processes by eliminating tedious, bulky, and non-esteem add steps, hence upgrading the resident help conveyance system. It works with a problem-free conveyance administration by limiting visits to benefit administrations, decreasing the time required to circle back and opportunity cost.
Divisions and Services Available on Seva Sindhu Portal
The public authority divisions and administrations accessible on the Seva Sindhu entry are:
- Revenue Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Commercial Tax Department
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Transport Department
- Department of Planning
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Ayush
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Empowerment
- Department of Labor
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
Department of Commercial Taxation
This office is answerable for the enrollment of Karnataka professions, undertakings, occupations, and work.
Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
This office permits candidates to apply for a permit to fabricate and sell drugs and beauty care products on the web, as well as restore their deals permit.
Department of Agriculture and Civil Services
It offers types of assistance, for example, adding a part’s name to an apportion card, APPL, BPL, AAY change in mistaken card classification in proportion card, proportion card alterations, and new ration card to the client.
Residents can secure a birth endorsement and a passing authentication from the Department of Planning by finishing up a web-based application structure for each.
Department of Transportation
Any new vehicle proprietor can enlist their vehicle with the vehicle division by finishing up a web-based enrolment structure gained from the display area.
Department of Ayush
The Ayush Department can give you an allure and a presentation declaration.
Branch of Youth Empowerment and Sports
The concerned individual can apply for sports grants, sports significance grants, and Lifetime accomplishment grants on the Seva Sindhu portal.
Division of Information and Public Relations
This webpage is utilized by the Department of Information and Public Relations to present a web-based application for consent to shoot a film, sequential, narrative, short film, commercial, or another language.
Kannada and Culture Department
Residents can apply for sponsorship of an art team as well as a train markdown for craftsmen.
Division of Empowerment: Empowerment and Senior Empowerment
It offers web-based assistance for acquiring a senior resident’s ID card.
Department of Women and Welfare
- Matrashree (pre-conveyance stage)
- Matrashree (post-conveyance stage)
Branch of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
Application for thoughtful recruitment of Group C positions
Bangalore Development Authority
Bangalore Development Authority’s application for the circulation of the BDA’s obtaining letter
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
The accompanying services are accessible under this division’s umbrella:
- An enormous manager registration application under the Contract Labor Act.
- Demand for another project worker permitting understanding under the Contract Labor Act.
- A contractor’s application for license restoration under the Contractors Labor Act.
- A solicitation for the foundation to be enlisted under the Building and Other Construction Wage Act.
Advantages of Seva Sindhu Portal to Citizens
The different services and advantages accessible on the Seva Sindhu entry are:
- Gives supportive data like work open doors, neighborhood occasions, nearby news, and so forth
- Creation and dispersion of authentications for residence, pay, passing, position, birth, and so forth
- Acquiring licenses like arms licenses, and so forth
- Public Distribution System (PDS) services like the issue of ration cards, and so forth
- Payment of widow benefits, advanced age annuities, family benefits, and so forth
- Recording grievances connecting with truant educators, unjustifiable costs, non-accessibility of specialists, and so on
- Online filing and receipt of data connecting with the Right to Information Act (RTI)
- Connecting with other e-government ventures of the state like enlistment, land records and driving licenses, and so forth
- Dissemination of information about qualifications, government plans, and so forth
- Evaluation of the local charge and other government charges
- Utility payment services like installments connecting with water bills, power, and so on
- Documenting application and payment of monetary help to Film and Television specialists
- Recording application and payment of Rs.2000/ – as one-time pay because of the second rush of COVID-19 for 11 classes of disorderly specialists
- Documenting application and dispensing of one-time monetary help to ‘chamaras’ or leather craftsmen
- Dispensing of money for COVID-19 alleviation to cabbies, auto-cart drivers, and maxi taxi drivers
Seva Sindhu Portal Registration Process
The residents can get to the Seva Sindhu gateway online from any place or through the distinguished help conveyance focuses at the locale, taluk, sub-division, or town level. The residents/clients need to enlist themselves on the Seva Sindhu portal to get to and acquire the different administrations given by the various offices to the residents.
The enrollment process of the Seva Sindhu Portal is as per the following:
- Visit the authority site of the Seva Sindhu portal.
- On the landing page, click on the choice ‘New Users Register Here.
- It will open the page where the client needs to enter the Aadhaar Number and snap on the ‘Next’ button to connect with the ‘DigiLocker’.
- The client will get the OTP on the mobile number. The client needs to enter the OTP and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- A page will seem to request consent to get to DigiLocker by the Seva Sindhu entry. The client needs to tap on the ‘Permit’ button.
- A page will open where the client should enter the ‘Email ID’, ‘Portable Number’, ‘Secret word’, ‘Manual human test’ and snap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A verification message will seem to express that a verification link alongside the OPT will be shipped off the email and mobile number of the client.
- In the wake of shutting the verification message, the page will open where the client needs to enter the OTP sent in the ‘Email ID’, enter the OTP sent on the ‘Mobile Number’, and click on the ‘Approve’ button.
- When the OTP is approved, a message will seem to express that the client has effectively enrolled on the Seva Sindhu gateway.
Subsequent to enrolling on the Seva Sindhu portal, the client can get to and apply for the government services by visiting the Seva Sindu portal and tapping on the ‘Enlisted Users Login Here’ button on the landing page.
The ‘Registered Users Login Here’ button opens the ‘Apply for Service’ page. The client ought to sign in by entering the mobile number or email ID and secret phrase and tapping on the ‘Submit’ button. This will open the ‘ServicePlus’ page where the client can apply or look to apply for any taxpayer-driven services by tapping on the ‘Apply for Service’ button on the left-hand side of the page.
The user can likewise follow the situation with the application, revalidate payment or alter entries on the ‘ServicePlus’ page by tapping on the ‘View Status of Application’ button on the left-hand side of the page.
The Seva Sindhu portal works with simple admittance to government services from any place in Karnataka. It carries the administrations of different offices to the doorsteps of individuals. The residents can apply for any assistance of the Seva Sindhu gateway on the ServicePlus portal subsequent to enrolling on the Seva Sindhu gateway. Along these lines, it assists the residents with profiting from government services without going to government workplaces.
How to use the Seva Sindhu portal
On the off chance that you are an occupant of Karnataka, you can utilize the Seva Sindhu portal. For utilizing the administrations of the Seva Sindhu portal you need to enroll yourself in the portal first. Then you can get to the services given by the Seva Sindhu portal. You can likewise follow your application through this portal too.
How would I track my Seva Sindhu application?
If candidates have any desire to track or check the situation with my Seva Sindhu application, they can follow their application along these lines.
For following the application, go to the authority entry of Seva Sindhu
In the wake of arriving at the landing page, clients will get a choice to actually look at the application status. Click on that choice.
Whenever you click on that choice another page will show up. On this page, you will get two unique choices like application reference number or utilizing OTP application details.