The full form of ISC is Indian School Certificate, which is the certificate that is granted to students from schools that are partnered to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination(CISCE) subsequent to handling their class twelfth Examinations.
ISC Examinations are class twelfth board assessments led by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination in consistence with the “New Education Policy” of 1986.
The class tenth board assessment that is led by CISCE is called ICSE.
Who can show up for ISC Examinations?
Under the current terms of CISCE, just class twelfth students who are going to a full-time course at any of the CISCE partnered schools can show up for ISC Examinations. Self-taught students aren’t permitted to show up for ISC Examinations under typical conditions.
The student should have a pass declaration for class tenth from any of the perceived educational boards or schools.
Students from any position, statement of faith, religion, financial foundation, faction, orientation, clan, or race can show up for these assessments.
A student showing up for ISC Exams should meet the base participation standards of 75% during the school year.
Where to track down ISC Schools?
ISC schools are found all over India and a couple of different nations like the UAE, and so forth. The authority CISCE site has a school finder to assist with observing an ISC School effortlessly. A greater part of the best ISC schools is found in Lucknow, Mumbai, and Kolkata.
Benefits of ISC
- The prospectus of ISC covers each subject with a lot of profundities so every one of the ideas is clear and appropriately comprehended by the students.
- ISC offers plenty of choices with regards to picking which subjects a student needs to study.
- Its accentuation familiarity with English brings about ISC students being more well-spoken in English than others.
- ISC likewise underscores understudies becoming dynamic issue solvers with a lot of down-to-earth abilities as opposed to simply being decent academics.
- Most high-training organizations all around the world acknowledge ISC as an authority instructive capability.
- Some foreign, particularly UK-based, foundations give a slight inclination to ISC students over students signed up for other Indian boards.
- Most ISC Schools urge their understudies to seek after their inclinations as opposed to giving every one of their time to academics.
How is ISC unique in relation to CBSE?
- CBSE represents the Central Board for Secondary Education, which is an instructive body constrained by the Government of India while ISC is administered by CISCE, which is a private association.
- ISC is more established than CBSE.
- The number of schools subsidiary to CBSE in India is commonly more than the number of schools associated with CISCE, henceforth more students give CBSE tests.
- ISC has a substantially more itemized and thorough syllabus than CBSE.
- English is viewed as of substantially more significance in ISC than CBSE.
Where to really take a look at ISC Results?
ISC results can be checked by visiting this site and filling in the necessary details.