Dharani Portal is a Telangana Government (TS) Integrated Land Records Management Portal. The authority site of Maa Bhoomi Telangana offers an unmistakable portal for occupants of the state to get data about the land records in every one of the districts.
Dharani Portal: View Telangana Land Records
Likewise, Dharani furnishes state inhabitants with various income and enrollment offices.
How to check Telangana Land Records at Dharani Portal Telangana
Here is the strategy for checking land records for Telangana through its web-based entry.
- Go to the Dharani Portal Telangana on the web. Click on the ‘Enlisted Document Details’ choice.
- On the diverted page, enter the details, for example, District, SRO, Book Type, Registration Year, and Document No.
- Enter the captcha code and tap on ‘Submit’. The reset button will let you return all the data.
Dharani Portal: Services accessible
The Dharani site is the incorporated land records the board framework in Telangana giving a large group of services to the residents. Dharani Telangana site can be gotten to in English and Telugu dialects. Landowners can likewise check the land-related data or TS land records on the Dharani site. It offers the accompanying administrations for purchasers of the farming areas in Telangana:
- Opening reserving for residents
- NRI portal for agricultural land records
- Mutation services
- Application for NALA without passbook
- Application for lease
- Enrollment of offer
- Application for partition
- Application for succession
- Application for NALA
- Enrollment of mortgage
- Enrollment of GPA
- Opening abrogation/rescheduling
- Land details search
- View market worth of grounds for stamp obligation computation
- Prohibited land
- Encumbrance details
- Enlisted report details
- Cadastral maps
Dharani Portal Telangana: Benefits
The government of Telangana initiated the Dharani portal, which incorporated land records management framework, to offer consistent types of assistance for Telangana residents relating to the land organization and property enlistment on the web. Utilizing the Dharani portal, residents in Hyderabad and different urban areas can get to their property records with a click without visiting any government office. It gives different advantages, for example,
- Offering a data hotspot for all information relating to land records.
- Mechanization of the work process, a mix of different applications of various offices, and reception of inventive current innovation.
- Giving a solitary platform to overseeing land records, enveloping keeping up with and refreshing text-based records, review, maps, settlement tasks, and enrolment of immovable property.
- Programmed activation for change, when the enrollment is finished or on the solicitation by the residents or the department concerned.
- Giving area conditional data sources like buy, selling, contract, and so on, which advises the partners consistently.
- Empowering refreshing textual data consistently through GIS devices.
ROR-1B and Dharani Telangana Pahani Documents Via Khata or Survey Number
Follow these means to survey the ROR-1B report and the Pahani archives utilizing the Khata number.
- Go to the Telangana land records (Dharni entry Telangana) portal on the web. Click on the ‘Land Status’ choice.
- On the diverted page, enter the data like District, Division, Mandal, Village, and Captcha code.
- Pick between Khata no. furthermore, Survey/Sub-division no. Click on ‘Get Details’. Pahani data will be shown.
How to check Maa Bhoomi Land Records in Telangana Application Status?
Utilizing these means, actually, look at your application status on the Maa Bhumi portal.
- Go to the land registry site on the web. Click on the ‘Realize Your Application Status’ choice.
- Enter the Application Number and Registration Number. Enter the captcha code and snap on the ‘Submit’ button.
Ways to Sign Up on Dharani Portal Telangana
At the point when you join on the Dharani entry Telangana, you can get to the administrations referenced underneath.
Give Land Valuation Certificate
Give Agriculture Income Certificate
Land Conversion/NALA services
Give Certified Copy of Land Documents
Duty and Fee Calculator
Installment of Registration Services and Stamps Services
Booking and Rescheduling of spaces
View Receipt and Unit Rates
Market Value Assistance
Group Registration and information section by general society
Encumbrance Certificate Search
Following the means that ought to be followed to join the Dharani Portal.
- Visiting the site is the initial step in joining the Dharani portal. Click on the ‘Sign Up choice.
- On the new page, enter the details, for example, Name, Mobile no., Email ID, address details, State, District, Mandal, Village, and City.
- On clicking upon ‘Get OTP’, an SMS with a code will be shipped off the enrolled number.
Dharani Portal Telangana Login Procedure
The accompanying steps should be followed to sign into the Dharani portal:
- On the landing page, click the ‘Login’ button.
- Pick a username and secret key and enter client type. On the off chance that the client chooses the ‘Client Type’ choice, the individual in question ought to type in the versatile number and secret word.
- Select ‘Login’ when the details are given.
EC through Dharani Portal Telangana
To apply on the Dharani site for an Encumbrance Certificate (EC).
Webland Telangana Process Certified Copy
Follow the means beneath to download a guaranteed duplicate of your structure:
- Visit the authority site of Telangana, Click on the public authority form interface.
- From the rundown of structures displayed on this page, click on the form you need.
- Finish up the structure with details. Fill in the structure. Download the form.
- Gather the archives required and send them to the closest tehsil with the structure.
- Before long you will get an ensured duplicate of the reports.
Download Land Distribution Report
Follow the accompanying strides to download the land conveyance report:
- Visit Telangana’s official site. Click on the land-sharing report link.
- Enter the data as required, Click the “Generate” button.
- This report is downloaded from the printer to a folder on your PC.
How to see online enlisted documents?
Follow the means beneath to see the enrolled archives online through the Dharani portal:
- Visit the site of the Telangana Record.
- Enter locale name, sub-enlistment center office details, report number, sort of book, and year of enrollment.
- Type captcha and pick ‘Send’.
How to see the guide on Dharani Portal Telangana
- You should visit the authority site, and click the GIS link on the landing page.
- There will currently be another page before you enter the Mandal, Village, District, and Division.
- The guide of your nation is displayed on your screen in the wake of entering the above details.
Way to download the Dharani Portal for different structures
- In the first place, you really want to go to Dharani’s true site. Click on the download tab on the landing page
- The form classification which you need to download should be chosen now. Deals deed, Mortgage, Gift
- Lease, Release deed, and Download 32-A structure are the forms accessible.
- Click on the connection to the structure. You will download the structure to your PC effectively.
Find Sub-Register Office (SRO) on Dharani Portal Telangana
The accompanying steps should be continued to track down an SRO on the Dharani portal:
- To see your SRO on the site, click the “Know Your SRO” button.
- Pick locale, Mandal, and town/town.
- To see the Jurisdiction SROs, click on ‘Search.’
Ways to check Telangana’s fairly estimated worth with the Dharani Portal Telangana
The office is right now just accessible for farmland. Follow the step-by-step methodology to confirm the market upsides of land packages:
- Click on ‘Agriculture,’ on the Dharani portal.
- Click on ‘View Market Value of Lands for Stamp Duty.’ You will be sent to another page.
- Browse the drop-down menu District, Mandal, Village, and City, and click on ‘Get’.”
- The market value on the screen is shown.
Services accessible for NRIs on the Dharani site
Non-resident Indians (NRIs) can utilize the Dharani portal for submitting applications for E-Property Passbook (EPPB) and for completing different land-related exchanges. One can visit the landing page of the Dharani site and click on ‘NRI portal’ choice. Then, click on the given button determined to proceed.
Users must log in to get to the administrations accessible through the Dharani incorporated land records management framework, Government of Telangana. First-time clients ought to join to continue.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How might I check my territory record on the Dharani portal in Telangana
Go to the site for the Land Registry. Click on the choice
- Is the Dharani portal just for farming land?
As of now, just the farming area is accessible for services on the Dharani portal.
- How might I apply for the Dharani portal?
- The initial step to the Dharani portal is to visit this site.
- Click on the choice ‘Join.’ Enter data on the new page, for example, the name, number of cell phones, email address, state, area, town, and town.
- At the point when you click on ‘Get OTP,’ the enlisted number gets an instant message with the code.
- What is GPA in Dharani entry?
In Dharani, the GPA enlistment will permit Pattadar to sell all studies or chose an overview number in his passbook.
- Is Dharani compulsory?
Indeed, Dharani’s enlistment is required for the farming area.
- What are the documents needed for Dharani?
PAN card, Aadhaar card, Pattadar passbook (agricultural land), Encumbrance certificate, Power of attorney, unique records with the mark, Address evidence, Property Photograph, Demand draft/bank challan, Section 32A photograph form.