CBSE Udaan is a project begun by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) under the direction of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The principal objective of this program is to expand the enrolment pace of young girls in the engineering schools of the country.
CBSE Udaan is intended to give meriting girl students of class 11 free online/offline study materials which are straightforward so they could plan for engineering selection exams and get conceded into the chief engineering universities of India.
UDAAN-CBSE Scholarship Program – Scholarship, Application Form & Eligibility
Udaan is a Central Government plot carried out by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to coach girl students and empower them to vie for admissions to chief Government advanced education organizations like the Indian Institutes of Technology and National Institutes of Technology.
Focal Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has sent off a drive UDAAN to empower burdened girl students and different students from SC/ST and minorities to travel from school to post-school proficient training exceptionally in Science and Math and give free online assets to them for the arrangement of affirmation test chief designing universities in the country.
In this article, we take care of the total details of the CBSE Udaan program including its qualification, benefits are given to the meriting applicants and some more. Track down underneath the details of Udaan by CBSE.
To address the teaching gap between school training and designing entry as likewise to enhance the educating and learning of Science and Mathematics at the School level, the CBSE is sending off, a venture to give free online assets to girl students of Class XI and Class XII for the planning of confirmation test for the head engineering colleges in the country.
The unique focal point of task Udaan is to address the low enrolment proportion of girl students in these renowned establishments and to empower girl students to get exceptional motivating forces and backing so they can join these organizations and proceed to take positions of authority later on.
The goal of this project is to empower girl students to take off to advanced education from schools, and to take different positions of authority in the future at last.
The venture targets tending to the lower enrolment proportion of girl students in designing universities. The point is likewise to improve and upgrade educating and learning of Science and Mathematics at the Senior Secondary level by giving free and online assets to everybody, with an emphasis on exceptional motivators and backing to 1000 chosen disadvantaged girls each year.
- Program of coaching for chosen 1000 girl students to vie for confirmation at Premier Engineering Colleges
- Nearly 50% of seats are reserved for students from SC/ST/Backward Classes
- Choice of students on merit cum means basis
- Liberated from cost thorough course in an online and offline format
- Tutorial exercises, talks, and study material for groundwork for IIT JEE will be given on the web and on tablets given to the students
- Thorough evaluation framework to bring about gathering of remuneration points
- Monetary help through remuneration points reclaimed towards expenses in IITs and NITs
- Student helpline to upgrade learning
- Intermittent counseling to propel students and guardians
Who Can Join?
The program is available to Indian residents as it were. All girl students concentrating on in classes XI and XII in any Board in India can apply in view of following qualification rules. The determination of students will be founded on merit.
- Girl students as of now signed up for Class XI and XII in the PCM stream
- Least 70% marks in Class X generally speaking and 80% imprints in Science and Mathematics; for Boards that follow CGPA, a base CGPA of 8 and a GPA of 9 in Science and Mathematics
- For Class XII students, at least 75% imprints in PCM in Class XI notwithstanding the Class X prerequisites
- The choice will be founded on merit cum means
- Inclination will be given to girl students from monetarily burdened foundation
Reports encased with the application
- One duplicate of visa size photo with signature.
- Self-authenticated certificates of instructive capability.
- Income announcement testimony on non-legal stamp paper and pay declaration from the business.
CBSE Udaan – Benefits
Remembering the low enrolment of girls in the designing schools the nation over, CBSE planned and carried out Udaan to urge girls to seek advanced education by furnishing them with materials to get ready for designing serious assessments. Given beneath is the rundown of the relative multitude of advantages that are being given under CBSE Udaan.
- The applicants are furnished with free review materials through on the web/disconnected mode. They get instructional exercises, recordings, and study assets.
- Udaan coordinates virtual contact classes at around 60 assigned downtown areas.
- Evaluations are intended to give students helpful input on learning.
- Students are additionally given healing moves toward right there learning.
- Additionally, praiseworthy students get peer learning, and coaching opportunities.
- Inspirational meetings are given to students and their folks.
- Udaan has additionally begun ‘Student Helpline’ services to explain students’ questions, screen their learning, and give them innovative help.
- Competitors additionally get consistent observing and following of their advancement with input.
CBSE Udaan – Key Dates
Udaan which covers the prospectus of the Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE), for the most part, opens its application during the long stretch of July or August. However the program has not been declared for the year 2018, the last day to apply for CBSE Udaan 2017-19 fell in the principal seven-day stretch of August.
The course of events of CBSE Udaan
|Sr. No.||Event||Application Period*|
|1.||Start of application for Udaan by CBSE||July/August|
|2.||Last date to apply for Udaan||The first week of August|
* The application time frame referenced in the above table is speculative and likely to change according to the tact of the supplier.
CBSE Udaan – Eligibility Criteria
The primary qualification condition to be met is that a girl understudy ought to concentrate on in class 11 Science stream. There are different prerequisites that an up-and-comer requires to satisfy to profit the advantages of CBSE Udaan. Given beneath is the rundown of qualification models for Udaan.
- Just the occupants of India can apply for the Udaan program by CBSE.
- The girl applicants should concentrate on class 11 from any Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV)/Navodaya/Government schools perceived by any Board or CBSE partnered tuition-based schools in India.
- The applicants should be chasing after the Science stream with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM).
- The candidates probably got a normal of somewhere around 70% marks in class 10. They probably scored at least 80% imprints in Science and Mathematics. For students who are signed up for those schools which follow CGPA, a base CGPA score of 8 and a GPA of 9 in Science and Mathematics are required.
- The competitors having a place with SC, ST, OBC, and PWD class get a booking of 15%, 7.5%, 27%, and 3% seats, individually.
- Additionally, the yearly family pay of the candidate should not be more than INR 6 Lakh.
CBSE Udaan – How to apply?
Intrigued applicants can apply online for Udaan by CBSE. The qualified students can enlist through the authority site of CBSE Udaan. Find the means associated with the application interaction of Udaan underneath.
- Stage 1: The candidates can visit the authority site.
- Stage 2: The competitors should peruse all the data given on the site cautiously and afterward just, they ought to enroll themselves.
- Stage 3: To enroll, the candidates need to finish a four-step process where they need to fill the application structure with all the vital data.
- Stage 4: On filling the form, an enrollment number is created which is shown on the PC screen and an email is likewise sent on the enlisted email ID.
- Stage 5: Now, candidates should transfer their photo where they need to enter the enrollment number and date of birth.
- Stage 6: Finally, the candidates need to take a printout of the application form and download the statement form.
CBSE Udaan – Selection Process
The girl students applying for Udaan are chosen based on merit. The candidates are considered against the city picked by them for the week-after-week virtual contact classes.
CBSE Udaan – Contact Details
In the event of any disarray or question in regards to Udaan by CBSE, the candidates can associate with the specialists through the contact details referenced underneath.
- Office address: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Shiksha Sadan, 17 Rouse Avenue, New Delhi 110 002.
- Telephone No. : 011 23214737
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CBSE Selects 1000 girls
Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), has gotten numerous applications for confirmations in IIT this scholarly year. 1,000 applications by girls have been chosen under the UDAAN Project. These girls have additionally been furnished with online review material to get ready for the placement tests of IIT.
The project UDAAN has been launched by CBSE to expand the number of girl students getting confirmation IIT. Under this task, 1000 girls would be chosen who might be furnished with liberated from cost training for their engineering placement exams.
The review material given to these chosen girl students is ready with the assistance and contributions from the IIT Delhi, CBSE School, and the students as well as educators of BITS Pilani.