CBSE single girl child scholarship 2020-21 is one of the famous plans to offer a scholarship to a single girl child. This scholarship scheme means to cover a girl kid’s schooling who has passed standard 10 with 60% checks and proceeding with additional training of standard eleventh and twelfth.
A Merit-Based Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child – CBSE Scholarship
This CBSE scholarship for single girl children perceives a parent’s endeavors to advance training and support worthy single girl students among young girls.
Check the full article to be familiar with CBSE single girl child scholarship exhaustively.
Eligibility criteria needed for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme
Referenced underneath are the qualification necessities to sign up for this CBSE merit scholarship for a single girl child plot.
- All single girl students who have acquired 60% or more checks in the standard tenth of CBSE Assessment and are further concentrating on standards 11 and 12 in CBSE partnered Schools (associated with CBSE) get covered under this plan. Likewise, their educational expense should not surpass 1,500 during the scholastic year, and the overall improvement in the educational expense of such a school should not surpass 10% of the educational expense charged.
- NRI candidates are likewise qualified to apply given their educational expenses don’t surpass Rs. 6,000 every month.
- Applicants should be Indian Nationals as it were.
- Candidates profiting from this scholarship can appreciate different concessions (s) given by the school where she is studying on other association (s).
What Is the Choice Methodology of CBSE Scholarship for Single girl child?
- A single girl child probably got somewhere around 60% marks in CBSE class tenth.
- A candidate should seek after eleventh and twelfth from CBSE-associated schools. For determination, an Original Affidavit is required properly verified by a Chief Judge or Legal official or Chief Legal Justice or SDM according to a recommended design on the CBSE Board’s true site (oath copy won’t get acknowledged).
- A School Principal should validate an endeavor where a student is concentrating on standard eleventh after passing the CBSE standard tenth board exam.
- Selection will likewise be certain a candidate’s educational expense should not surpass ₹ 1,500 every month in class 10. Additionally, the upgrade in educational expenses shouldn’t surpass 10% in classes 11 and 12.
How to Apply for the CBSE Single girl child Scholarship Plan?
Here are the steps that you need to take in order to apply for CBSE single girl child scholarship online.
- First, visit the CBSE official site. Then, at that point, click on ‘New user Registration’ or ‘Renewal’.
- Read every one of the directions on the authority site and afterward hit ‘Proceed’. From that point onward, fill in the roll number, DOB (as referenced class 10 mark sheet). Presently click on ‘Proceed’.
- Print the endeavor referenced on the ‘Guidelines’ archive. From that point onward, fill it, glue the photograph and get the equivalent validated from school. Make an oath as referenced in the ‘Guidelines’.
- Now, examine the endeavor and affirmation. The records should be in pdf design, not surpassing 1 MB. If it’s not too much trouble, note that the PDF should contain all pages.
- Finally, select ‘Upload Document’ to transfer both of these records. From that point onward, print the confirmation page.
Point to be Noted: Just in the event of an effective application, a confirmation page will show up. In the event of renewal, send the duly filled and marked affirmation page to the address.
Assistant Secretary (Scholarship), CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Public venues, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092.
Documents Expected for CBSE Scholarship Plan for Single girl child
If it’s not too much trouble, check the archives required at the hour of application.
- Caste certificate
- Income authentication and proof of admission
- Fee structure and bank account details
- Passport size photographs and scanned signature
- Student’s ID card
- Class 11th mark sheet for a renewal scholarship
- Bank account linked aadhaar card, bank passbook, and dropped check.
- Finally, a testimony on ₹ 50 stamp paper from the girl or her parents was properly verified by the periodical official SDM or first-class magistrate, not under the position of tehsildar. They should make reference to that the girl kid has a place with a particular family.
To be qualified, a candidate must –
- Be an Indian National
- Be a single girl child of her folks
- Have gotten 60% or more checks in CBSE Class 10 assessment
- Be seeking after examinations in Class 11 and 12 at any CBSE partnered school whose educational expense isn’t more than INR 1,500 every month
- The applicants who have already passed CBSE Class 10 Assessment in 2019 will be thought of.
- NRI candidates of the Board are likewise qualified for the honor. The educational expense for the NRIs has been chosen limit of INR 6,000 every month.
- For nitty gritty data, mercifully allude to the ‘Scholarship Rules’ report.
A scholarship of INR 500 every month will be sent through ECS/NEFT to select girl students.
Note – For definite data, refer to the ‘Scholarship Guidelines’ archive.
- Properly filled and attested affidavit (the original copy) by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/SDM/Notary
- Undertaking attested by the School Head where the student is studying
How might you apply?
To apply, follow the means given beneath
Stage 1: Click on the ‘Apply Currently’ button beneath and read all details.
Stage 2: Click on ‘New Application’ or ‘Renewal Application’.
Stage 3: Enter the candidate’s roll number and date of birth (as imprinted on the class 10 grade sheet).
Stage 4: Fill in every one of the details cautiously and present the form.*
Stage 5: Print the endeavor as given in the ‘Guidelines’ report, fill it out, paste the photo and get it confirmed by the school.
Stage 6: Make an affirmation as per the configuration given in the ‘Guidelines’ report.
Stage 7: Snap the ‘Upload Report’ choice and transfer the examined records in a single PDF document of 1 MB.
Stage 9: Go to print the ‘Confirmation Page’ choice and produce the affirmation page.
Details about the Scholarship
A scholarship will be scholarshiped for a time of one year. The scholarship plan will be qualified for up to twelfth class students however consistently students need to reestablish the scholarship. An official conclusion will be taken by CBSE Board.
|CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022||Details|
|Name of the Scholarship||CBSE Merit Scholarship|
|Education Qualification||Pursuing 11th class and 12th class|
|Nationality||India, Single Girl Students|
|Name of Origination||CBSE Board|
|Deadline||17 January 2022 (Expected)|
|Period of Scholarship Award||One year|
Qualification Models for CBSE Legitimacy Scholarship Plan 2022
The candidate should be a resident of India. A candidate who is seeking after 11thclass and 12thclass under CBSE Board is qualified for the scholarship. In every family, one single girl child is qualified for the scholarship. All Single Girl Students, who have gotten 60%/6.2 CGPA or more checks/grades in CBSE Class X Test and are concentrating on Class XI and XII in School (partnered with CBSE) whose educational expense isn’t more than Rs. 1,500/ – p.m. during the scholastic year.
Process of Application for CBSE Merit Scholarship Plan 2022
- Open the authority site http://cbse.nic.in
- Go through the Scholarship link
- The applicant needs to enter her roll number and authentication no. (as imprinted on the class X grade sheet) to present the online application structure.
- Enter every one of your points of interest cautiously and give the form.
- Note down the Enrollment Number displayed on the page. This will be utilized while transferring reports and furthermore for any remaining future communication.
- Print the endeavor as given in the “Guidelines Document” (this report), finish it up, glue the photo and get it confirmed by the school.
- Prepare an affidavit, according to the arrangement given in the “Guidelines Document”.
- Examine the two reports, i.e Affidavit, and Undertaking to make a JPG image file of up to 1MB in size.
- Go to the “Upload Report” choice and transfer both the above archives.
- Go to print the “Confirmation Page” choice and create the confirmation page.
Determination Procedure of CBSE Legitimacy Scholarship Plan For Single girl child
- Candidate must pass Class tenth from any CBSE board with 60% or more marks
- Pursuing Class 10th and 12th from CBSE partnered Schools.
- Students ought to be the only children of their folks.
- The student is seeking Class XI after passing Class X from Board’s Assessment and the undertaking ought to be verified by the School Head
- The tuition fee ought not to be more than Rs. 1,500/ – each month in Class X and 10% improvement for Class XI and XII.
- Application form
- Mark sheet of class XI 2020
- Aadhar Card and linked with bank account
- Bank Pass Book/canceled check.
Such projects will certainly urge the girl kid to read up further for additional investigations. Here we have examined here the best 5 scholarship programs for girls to monetarily support them. SOF is an Educational Organization promoting scholastic contests and helping improve of cutthroat spirit among younger students.