The land records in Rajasthan or Apna Khata Rajasthan are kept up with by Apna Khata or E-Dharti. It is an authority land record entry that is going by the income division of Rajasthan. Apna Khata Rajasthan land records are automated, and residents can without much of a stretch get land records through the Apna Khata Rajasthan portal. The openness of ROR (Record of Rights) online is regularly known as Jamabandi or Bhulekh in Rajasthan which is accessible on Apna Khata.
Rajasthan Apna Khata 2022: Land Records In Rajasthan
You can check land records online in Rajasthan by utilizing the proprietor name, USN or GRN number, or Khasra number details, and record number. A resident can get all land record details at apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
Apna Khata Rajasthan is given by the E-Mitra kiosk which is set up by the Rajasthan government. The help deals with the public-private association (PPP) model. It targets giving all administration and confidential administrations online to the residents under one rooftop. Nonetheless, you can’t find land records of the years prior to 1920.
How to Check Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Records @ apnakhata.raj.nic.in
The Revenue Department sent off the online land records Rajasthan entrance or Apna Khata Rajasthan portal after the state passed the Rajasthan Urban Land (Certification of Titles) Act, 2016. It is a regulation that permits individuals to check ensured land titles. Presently, checking land records is exceptionally simple. You should simply follow the below steps:-
Stage 1: Log in to Apna Khata Rajasthan site for example https://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/LRCLogin.aspx
Stage 2: Now, select your district starting from the drop menu. Whenever District is chosen you will be coordinated to another website page. Select your regions Tehsil.
Stage 3: Pick your town from the given rundown on the Apna Khata Rajasthan entrance. Likewise, select the year for which you want to check the land record.
Stage 4: Fill in the necessary details, for example, name, address, city, pin code, and so on. Give any of the numbers-khata, khasra, name, USN and GSN.To view records click on Select. You can likewise download the subtleties and get a printout for future reference.
How to really look at Mutation Status on Apna Khata Rajasthan Website?
The Apna Khata Rajasthan portal permits a client to really look at the most recent status of transformation on the Apna Khata Rajasthan portal. To actually take a look at the transformation status on Apna Khata Rajasthan gateway, follow the referenced steps:
Stage 1: Log in to the authority entry of Apna Khata Rajasthan, for example, https://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/LrcLogin.aspx
Stage 2: Click on the ‘Mutation Status/Namantaran Ki Stithi’ tab on the landing page.
Stage 3: As soon as you click on the tab, you will be diverted to the accompanying window, showing the mutation status.
E-Mitra Login On Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal
The Apna khata Rajasthan portal takes into consideration a consistent login to the E-Mitra entrance of the Rajasthan government. To sign in to the E-mitra by means of Apna Khata Rajasthan, follow the referenced advances
Stage 1: Go to the home page of https://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/LRCLogin.aspx
Stage 2: Click on the Emitra Login tab on the landing page-
Stage 3: As soon as you click on the gateway, the accompanying window will spring up.
Stage 4: Fill in the details like Username, Password, and Captcha code.
Stage 5: Click on the login button. You will be signed into the emitra entry.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Revenue Officer Login
Apna Khata Rajasthan portal considers a login office for the concerned Revenue Officer. The income official login can be gotten from the landing page. To get to the Revenue office login, follow the referenced steps.
Stage 1: Enter the site of Apna Khata Rajasthan, for example, https://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/LRCLogin.aspx
Stage 2: Click on the ‘Revenue Officer Login (For License)’ tab on the landing page.
Stage 3: As soon as you click on the tab, the accompanying window will show up.
Stage 4: Enter the Username, Password, and check the code.
Stage 5: Click on the Login button.
Advantages of Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Records
Following are the advantages of Apna Khata Land Record Rajasthan entrance:
- Residents of Rajasthan can check Jamabandi and any land records of Rajasthan.
- All land records are accessible; you should simply enter Khasra number.
- You can without much of a stretch remove the print from land records, which may be required by the bank for endorsement of credit
- It acquires straightforwardness the entire interaction and there is a compelling reason to need to visit the Registrar’s office.
- It helps in decreasing cases like land-related violations, unlawful control of land, fights and so on.
Significant Terms for Land Record Rajasthan
Before we push forward to comprehend the most common way of checking Rajasthan land records, we ought to know the importance of the accompanying terms:-
- Jamabandi: Jamabandi is simply one more term utilized for the word-record of freedoms (ROR). This term is usually utilized in states like Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, and Rajasthan. It gives data about each land in the state.
- Khata Number: It is a record number that is dispensed to a whole family who is the owner of the land. At times otherwise called khewat number, it gives proprietors detail and complete region that of the land possessed.
- Khatauni number: It is a number given to the proprietor of the parcels where development happens. This number is simply allotted to individuals who utilize their territory for cultivating. It is an essential report as it has each data about the land parcel. The subtleties connected with Khatauni number are accessible at Tehsildar’s office or you can utilize apnakhata com or land record Rajasthan site.
Outline of Apna Khata Land Record Rajasthan
The following are the vital subtleties of Apna Khata Rajasthan or land record Rajasthan-
Site: apnakhata .raj.nic.in
Point: To digitize land records and make it helpful to all residents to get to them on the web
Concerned division: Rajasthan Revenue Department
Recipients: All residents of the state
Services offered: Jamabandi Nakal Rajasthan Online and Khasra Number, Check Rajasthan account, land/ranch account, Khatuani number, Copy of Jamabandi, account expulsion from site
Areas included: Ajmer, Alwar, Banswara, Bharatpur, Barmer, Bhilwara, Bhundi, Chittorgarh, Churu, Dausa, Pali, Dungarpur, Hanumanghar, Jaipur, Jalor, Jaisalmer, Jhalawar, Jodhpur, Karauli, Kota, Karauli, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand, Sawai Madhopur, Sikar, Sirohi, Sri Ganganagar, Tonk, Udaipur, Dholpur
Land Records Facilities Available on Apna Khata Rajasthan or land record Rajasthan
There are different sorts of records which can be kept an eye on the Apna Khata Rajasthan or land record Rajasthan, for example,
- Prior to investing in land or a plot, purchasers can check the subtleties on the Apna Khata Rajasthan gateway. Additionally, check the land titles. Thusly you can stay away from any mishappening in the future.
- Check the transformation status of the property.
- Download land title and change status as banks require them prior to supporting a credit.
Charges on Land Record Rajasthan
To get land records on Apna Khata Rajasthan, there is a negligible sum that must be paid. The rates are as per the following:
- Jamabandi (Record of Rights of the town) duplicate – Rs.10
- Photocopy of the map – Rs. 20
- Assignment P12-Rs 20
Rajasthan Land Record Customer Care/Helpline Numbers
The residents of Rajasthan can call the helpline numbers on Apna Khata land records of Rajasthan state government to get details of land records. To get the contact numbers-
- Stage 1: Login to Apna Khata Rajasthan portal.
- Stage 2: Select the District where the land is available
- Stage 3: Post choosing the region, a rundown of telephone numbers is shown on the site
- Stage 4: By approaching those numbers the residents get details of land records
Apna Khata Rajasthan is a digital portal where an individual can find land records. Online land records in Rajasthan is set up by the Revenue Department, the gateway was set up after the state government passed the Rajasthan Urban Land (Certification of Titles) Act, 2016.
Records can be looked through utilizing proprietor name, USN or GRN number, account number. Likewise, the gateway furnishes E-Mitra stands with a plan to give all administration and confidential administrations under one rooftop.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is the most effective method to check land records in Apna Khata Rajasthan ?
To check land records in Rajasthan follow the underneath steps
- Visit the Apna Katha site and select the region starting from the drop
- Select Tehsil and pick the town name
- Enter the details, for example, name, address, pin code, and city. Select one out of five (USN, khata, khasra, USN, GSN, and name) choices to get the land record
- How might I know my khasra number in Apna Khata Rajasthan ?
To check khasra number in Rajasthan follow the underneath steps: 1. Go to Apna Khata site 2. Select the area, Tehsil, and town name 3. Enter the details, for example, name, address, pin code, and city 4. Click on khata to see the land record
- How might I know the proprietor of property in Apna Khata Rajasthan?
To bring the proprietor’s name ashore keeps it in Rajasthan follow the steps:- 1. log in to the official website of Apna Katha 2. From the drop-down select the area and under the chosen district, click on Tehsil, and click on the town name 3. Enter the name, address, pin code, and city. 4. Select name choice to get the land record
- What is the authority site of Apna Khata Rajasthan?
To acquire land records in Rajasthan, the residents can log in to Apna Katha (http://apnakhata .raj.nic.in/).