The Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation is a civil body laid out for the support and the board of the locale. Starting around 1982, the PCMC has been the mindful expert for property burdening in the new modern regions like Pimpri, Bhosari, Chinchwad, and Akurdi. The regulatory districts are separated from A to H with four electing wards and an Assistant Municipal Corporation office in each.
Pimpri-Chinchwad Property Tax – Pay PCMC Property Tax Online
The land tax applies to all property including empty land inside city limits. It is assessed based on the property region. The PCMC involves a capital-based valuation strategy for property tax evaluations.
- Organization: Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC)
- Sent off: 1982
- Objective: Property tax management
- Website: https://www.pcmcindia.gov.in/index.php
- Districts under PCMC: Pimpri, Bhosari, Chinchwad, Akurdi
How to check and pay PCMC property tax on the web
- Go to the authority site of PCMC (https://www.pcmcindia.gov.in/). Pick the “Residents” choice accessible in the menu. Under occupants click on “Property tax”.
- On the diverted page, Click on the ‘Property Bill’ choice accessible on the left half of the page.
- Three choices are accessible for looking through your property data. By Property Code, Search in Marathi, and Search in English. Fill in the expected details, for example, zone number, Group number, and Income number.
- Fill in the expected details, for example, zone number, Gat Number, Owner Name, and Address. Click on “Search”.
- Payment can be made on the diverted page by entering the email address and the versatile number. A receipt will be produced after fruitful payment.
Significant Dates for PCMC Property Tax Payment
The finish of May is the due date for the payment of duty that should be paid between first April to 30th September. For the length between 1 October to 31 March, the last date for the payment of the assessment is 31 December. A punishment of 2% is demanded in the event of deferring in the payment.
Steps to change the name in property tax records
The strategy to change the name is straightforward and can be accomplished by basic desk work. The filled application structure ought to be submitted to the Revenue chief at the PCMC office. The rundown of reports expected for the cycle are:
- Application Form with Signature
- NOC for no dues
- The most recent tax receipt
- Attested copy of sale deed
The total cycle to change the name on the property tax records will be finished in 15-30 days.
Ventures for PCMC Property Tax Calculation
The PCMC property tax is determined as a level of the property’s genuine worth which depends on the prepared reckoner investigation or Circular rate used to decide the stamp by the Revenue Department. In any case, A number cruncher is accessible on the authority site of the PCMC and permits the self-evaluation of the property tax as an incentive for that specific region.
- Visit the PCMC charge Calculation site and select the suitable Zone.
- You can ascertain the duty in view of three choices: occupant, NRI, or business property.
- After picking the sort of property, enter the Sub-Use type, Construction Type, and Property Area. Yearly Rateable Value will be determined.
The offline payment of the property tax can be made in any of the ward PMC workplaces. Cash, check, and demand draft are the payment choices that are accessible for disconnected payment. The check/request draft should be addressed to “The Tax Collector and Assessor, P.M.C Pune.” Is the location that must be utilized while tending to a check or an interesting draft.
PCMC property tax Rebate
The accompanying limits are given on the off chance that the base property tax is paid toward the finish of May.
Private Buildings/Plots : 5% in the event that rentable worth is >INR 25,000; 10% assuming rentable worth is upto INR 25,000.
Private properties with sun-powered installations, and water harvesting: Based on the number of establishments the discount will be between 5% – 10%.
Properties enrolled with charity magistrate: No Tax
Properties claimed by ex-servicemen/their spouses, and ladies: half
Property claimed by individuals with over 40% inability: 40%
How to pay PCMC property tax online at Paytm
Follow these means, to pay the PCMC property tax bill 2021-22 online through Paytm:
- Select the organization.
- Fill in the expected details, for example, property ID, name, address, email ID, telephone number, and so on.
- Click on ‘Get Tax Amount’.
- After checking the payable assessment sum, select your favored method of exchange – i.e., charge card, Mastercard, net banking, Paytm wallet, or UPI (UPI is just accessible with Paytm application).
- Proceed with the payment and you are finished with it.
PCMC property tax e-receipt
Your e-receipt is created just after you make the payment of your PCMC property tax bill. In the event that the payment isn’t finished, or the receipt isn’t produced because of availability or specialized issues, clients ought to check the financial balance for charge data. Assuming the financial balance is charged however the receipt isn’t created immediately, you can return to actually take a look at once more some other time, in three working days. The PCMC property tax receipt will be accessible underneath the ‘Make Payment’ choice on your property details page.
How to see PCMC property tax?
Stage 1: To see Pimpri Chinchwad property tax, visit the PCMC Property Tax entry and click on ‘Property Bill’.
Stage 2: Search your property details by entering the zone number, Gat number, and proprietor’s name.
Stage 3: Click on the ‘Show’ choice, to see your PCMC property tax bill.
Stage 4: Search for Total Amount to Pay (Amount with Concession-Fajil Amount)’ in the PCMC property tax bill. This is the sum you need to pay as property tax PCMC online installment, for the April-September period.
How to work out PCMC property tax?
It is not difficult to self-evaluate the PCMC property tax online sum for your property in the PCMC region, through a mini-computer accessible on the PCMC’s true webpage. Here is a bit-by-bit method, to compute your PCMC charge:
Stage 1: Visit the PCMC Property Tax-Self Assessment Portal.
Stage 2: Choose the zone and look down to work out property tax as an inhabitant or NRI or for business property.
Stage 3: Select the sub-use type, development endlessly type in the property region.
Stage 4: Your property tax sum will be determined.
How to change the name in property tax records?
The most common way of getting your name changed in the official PCMC property tax record is basic and should be possible by the candidate in the event that every one of the important reports is set up. Keep these archives helpful:
- Latest property tax receipt.
- Attested copy of the sale deed, which ought to be for the sake of the candidate.
- No-objection Certificate from the lodging society.
- Application form, which is accessible from the property tax office
Fill out the application structure and submit it with the above archives to the Commissioner of Revenue at the PCMC office. The application will be checked and the records will be changed in 15-20 working days.
Discount on PCMC property tax
On the off chance that the whole property tax is paid by May 31, the accompanying refunds are accessible:
For private properties/non-private/open plot explicitly enlisted as a private building: 10% rebate on broad duty, in the event that the yearly rateable worth depends on Rs 25,000 or
5% rebate, in the event, that the yearly rateable worth is more than Rs 25,000
Private properties with solar, vermiculture, and rainwater harvesting: 5%-10% rebate, contingent on the number of ventures introduced.
Properties excluded from PCMC property tax
There are a couple of kinds of properties, which are excluded from property tax. This incorporates space utilized for strict love, public internments or incineration, and legacy land. Aside from this, any structure that is utilized for beneficent, instructive, or farming objects, is additionally excluded from property tax. Likewise, the PCMC has additionally absolved private designs of under 500 sq ft from property taxes. This move benefits over 1.5 lakh families in the area.
PCMC property tax news
Update on August 16, 2021
PCMC property tax relief scheme reached out till August 31, 2021
With an expectation to give help to individuals, the PCMC property tax alleviation conspire has been stretched out for the second sequential month. Presently, the PCMC property tax plot (for FY 21-22) will be substantial till August 31, 2021.
While the PCMC property tax relief scheme was at first declared for individuals who might make a settlement ahead of time of their duties in full by June 30, 2021, it was stretched out by a month – till July 31, attributable to the effect of the second wave of the Covid pandemic.
Update on July 21, 2021
PCMC to follow 3,500 unassessed properties, to recuperate levy
The PCMC organization has begun a unique drive for modern units under its ward, to recognize examples of unregistered properties on their grounds. As per a gauge, there are almost 3,500 modern units that have expanded developments on their premises without consent. As of late, Tata Motors was requested to pay a contribution of Rs 200 crores over unregistered properties on its premises.